Article Publication Editorial Guidelines
Thanks for registing on takearticles.com. Please read the following notifications before submitting articles:
1. If your article posted from other place, and the article source code includes css style code. It’ll voilate our TOS, please make sure you have read the author guidelines and TOS before submitting articles. If your article voilate our TOS, we’ll delete it directly. But if you want to publish your articles again, please remove all points of voilate TOS and submit it again to review.
2. Don’t abuse to tag your articles. The tag fuction provide for topic sort, it’s not meta keywords inputting, so please make sure not abuse to tag articles. If we received review articles which contains many abused tags, we’ll refuse to publish your articles and delete it directly.
Article Publication Editorial Guidelines
TakeArticles.com aims to provide publishers and readers with high quality, original content. To ensure that your articles meet our criteria, please use the following guidelines when producing content to be published:
- All articles must be original articles.
- Do not include any affiliate program links.
- Submit your article to one category only. We understand that many articles could be submitted to several categories, however we consider this to be spamming. Multiple submissions of the same article will not only result in the article being removed, but it can also lead to the author being suspended should we consider them to be abusing the system.
- You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in an article.
- You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in your Author Bio.
- All contact information should appear only in the author’s bio.
- Every article must have at least 300 words. The purpose of the words limit is to give the reader more higher quality contents.
- You can select up to 10 highly relevant keywords as the tag of article (separated by a comma). Non-relevant and abused tags will be removed. If you have added tags for your article, the tags will be auto added as article’s keywords, so you needn’t add article’s keywords again. Otherwise, the system will add both the tags and keywords which you added as the Meta keywords, please don’t repeat tags and keywords.
- Articles that are advertisements, or appear to be advertisements, will be considered spam and will not be approved for publication.
- Article Title: A maximum of 150 characters and minimum of 2 words. (We recommend using up to 80 characters for the best search engine results). Do not use ALL CAPS. Do not have the name of your company or website in the title. Your author name should not appear in the title.
- Article Body: A minimum of 300 words and a maximum length of 12,000 characters. The following HTML tags are allowed within the body of the article: <br />, <p>, <b>, <i>, <u> and <a href>. Otherwise, the article will be deleted. Your article not allow to include affiliate, penalized by search engine, and dead links.
- Author name: Do not user your website as the author name. Your author name should not appear in the title of the article.
- Do not use hard breaks in your article, only at the end of a paragraph (clicking Enter twice or using the <br /> tag)
- Bold, italicize, or underline only text that needs to be emphasized, not the entire article
- Make sure to use paragraph breaks. If you don’t divide your article up into short paragraphs, it will be difficult to read, and the readers will give up on your article.
Illegal/Objectionable subject matter
- Family Safe Content Only: We do not allow articles on pornography, escort services, sex toys, violence, illegal subjects (such as movie downloads), potentially dangerous information, or hate speech. This includes both written and visual material. This is by no means an exhaustive list, and TakeArticles reserves the right to reject any article.
- Articles cannot include plagiarized material from any other person or source. You must own 100% of the article you publish.
- Articles should not link to or promote online gambling sites.
TakeArticles.com reserves the right not to publish every article that is submitted.