Author Terms of Service
- You agree that you are the original author of each article that you submit. If you have hired a ghostwriter, then you have already agreed that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
- It is the TakeArticles.com Team’s sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason. If published, we reserve the right to remove any article at any time.
- We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your article if we find that it has been incorrectly classified.
- By submitting your articles to TakeArticles.com, you agree to allow us to:
- Publish your article on TakeArticles.com and any of its article directory partners.
- Publish your article in RSS format for other websites to syndicate.
- Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
- Unconditional permission for your articles to be reprinted in other ezines, websites and print publications.
- You agree that TakeArticles.com is a free service for authors and publishers. You will not be paid for submitting your article to our sites and you will not be paid if and when your articles are published. You will receive all credit for your work and your resource box will be left in place.
- You agree to not include any affiliate links in the body of your article. If you are trying to promote an affiliate program, please set up your own domain and link to it in your resource box.
- TakeArticles.com may at any time translate your article into various languages for our sister sites. Your article will remain complete with your resource box.
- We reserve the right to include advertising on pages with your articles.
- You agree not include more than three links within your article content and author bio.
- You agree not link to the websites which includes porn, Violence and penaltied by search engines.
- Your article must have at least 300 words, the content must have value to read, we’ll reject any articles which only contain short contents and haven’t any value.
- If you copy your content from other place, and paste it into our site to publish, your article must be “clean copy”, don’t include any style css or other codes within the source code of the content. If we find that the content include any style css or other codes, we’ll refuse to publish it.
Publisher Terms of Service
- You agree to include the “Article Source” credit below each article reprinted with the link active: “Article Source: TakeArticles.com - Article Title Link“.
- You must respect the copyright of each author whose articles you wish to publish. This includes but is not limited to 1. About Author Box, 2. Any links provided by the author.
- You must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you.
- You must agree to keep hyperlinks “live” and “dofollow” so that users can click on said link and be taken to its destination.
- You agree to never use any articles obtained from TakeArticles.com in any form of spam or unsolicited mail.
- You agree to not publish any articles on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, porn, or any other illegal material.
- You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
- You agree to not include any affiliate program links within your contents.
You agree to not hold TakeArticles.com liable for any inaccuracies found within an article published on TakeArticles.com or any of our partner sites. TakeArticles.com is simply a focal point for authors and publishers to meet. If you have an issue with someone stealing your original work, please contact us and we will remove the article in question immediately.
TakeArticles.com does not endorse any author, website, or product mentioned in any articles not written by the TakeArticles team. All articles published by TakeArticles.com is not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any other type of advice.